Telephone: 03 9852 7797
Fax: 03 9855 2524
Our values are learning, integrity, innovation, commitment.
- We are supportive and accessible, providing an excellent learning environment for the personal and professional development of each learner
- We deliver relevant, peer reviewed, authentic learning experiences and flexible online delivery
- We provide a working environment that encourages lifelong learning and development
- We are accountable, honest, ethical and transparent in all that we do
- We ensure accountability and compliance through a framework
- We build and sustain high levels of trust and respect within the Trauma Institute and the wider community
- We continually drive positive change to respond to the needs of our dynamic online learning environment
- We share our knowledge and expertise to foster an excellent learning culture
- We develop our leadership in education and act upon it
- We take all actions within a framework of continuous improvement, challenging the status quo, encouraging and seeking improvement and excellence in everything we do
- We ensure a high level student service experience to every learner, business and community member who interacts with us
- We work as a team with a common purpose to achieve goals which include supporting our learners, businesses, and other stakeholders of the Trauma Institute community
If you did not receive an activation email it may be because:
- There was a typo in your email address.
- Your spam filter may have caught the activation email. Please check your spam folder.
- You may be using an older browser. We recommend downloading the current version of Firefox or Chrome.
If you continue to have problems activating your account, we recommend that you contact email@example.com or (03)- 9852 7797.
Many problems with registration, login, or access to the Trauma Institutes’ courses are caused by simple browser issues. Here are some things to try:
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Switch to a current version of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer