Trauma Institute strives to create an innovative online-learning platform that promotes accessibility for everyone, including students with disabilities. We are dedicated to improving the accessibility of the platform and welcome your comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a vibrant, global community of fellow online learners available 24-7 to help with the course as well as support from the Trauma Institute who monitor the course. Take a look at the course’s Discussion Forum where you can review questions, answers and comments from fellow online learners, as well as post a question.
All of our courses have Discussion Forums where you can chat with and help other students. You can also “like” Trauma Institute on Facebook, – you’ll be joining a community of others with a shared interest in Trauma
The Discussion Forums are the best place to reach out to the Trauma Institute teaching team for your class; just post your questions. We do our best to respond as promptly as possible.
Suite 211 Princess Towers
1 Princess Street
Kew Victoria, Australia, 3101.
Telephone: 03 9852 7797
Fax: 03 9855 2524
Currently, the full fee for Advanced Certificate of Trauma Counselling is $3295.
Our values are learning, integrity, innovation, commitment.
- We are supportive and accessible, providing an excellent learning environment for the personal and professional development of each learner
- We deliver relevant, peer reviewed, authentic learning experiences and flexible online delivery
- We provide a working environment that encourages lifelong learning and development
- We are accountable, honest, ethical and transparent in all that we do
- We ensure accountability and compliance through a framework
- We build and sustain high levels of trust and respect within the Trauma Institute and the wider community
- We continually drive positive change to respond to the needs of our dynamic online learning environment
- We share our knowledge and expertise to foster an excellent learning culture
- We develop our leadership in education and act upon it
- We take all actions within a framework of continuous improvement, challenging the status quo, encouraging and seeking improvement and excellence in everything we do
- We ensure a high level student service experience to every learner, business and community member who interacts with us
- We work as a team with a common purpose to achieve goals which include supporting our learners, businesses, and other stakeholders of the Trauma Institute community
You will receive an activation email. Follow the prompts in that email to activate your account. You will need to log in each time you access your course(s). Once the course begins, it is time to hit the virtual books. Click “view course” on your dashboard. You will have access to the lectures, homework, tutorials, etc
If you did not receive an activation email it may be because:
- There was a typo in your email address.
- Your spam filter may have caught the activation email. Please check your spam folder.
- You may be using an older browser. We recommend downloading the current version of Firefox or Chrome.
If you continue to have problems activating your account, we recommend that you contact email@example.com or (03)- 9852 7797.
Many problems with registration, login, or access to the Trauma Institutes’ courses are caused by simple browser issues. Here are some things to try:
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Switch to a current version of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer
The Trauma Institute’ mission statement is ‘Rebuilding lives through the power of learning’.