Carol O’Meara is a Human Resources Executive with a global track record of consistently creating and delivering executive and organizational development programs. She is a true international coach; she can communicate across cultures and develop change leaders in developed and developing countries. Carol regularly collaborates with executives to use global innovations to solve local strategic challenges. In 2012, Carol’s global achievements as a Human Resources Coach and Personal Counselor led to her inclusion as a verified and endorsed professional in the Who’s Who Worldwide Directory.
For the past 11 years, Carol has been based in Australia. During that time she coached organizational leaders to improve performance through people development. While consulting at Transfield Services, she coached the Vice President of Organizational and Learning Development to lead the revision and execution of the performance management program. The quality of the Vice President’s performance secured the support of the leadership team and provided her with the opportunity to head the national roll out of this program.
Carol encourages her executive clients to engage in social responsibility programs. As an executive, she works globally and serves locally. For the last six years, she has worked with the City of Ballarat’s Multicultural Ambassadors program. During this time, she served as both a coach and facilitator to the Multicultural Ambassadors and their Cultural Diversity Coordinator. Carol’s efforts with the Ambassadors have helped their communities contribute to the growth and harmony of the city. Her workshops on ‘Inclusive Community Engagement’, ‘Celebrating Diversity’ and ‘Closing the Generation Gap in the Workplace’ have helped the Cultural Diversity Coordinator secure ongoing funding for the continuance of the program.
Carol’s industry experience includes health, higher education, hospitality, government, manufacturing, primary industries and transportation. In each situation she has contributed to improved performance through people. Her contributions to the Strategic Workforce plan for UGL Rail (Australia) assisted the client to secure an $88M competitive tender from the State Government.
Carol is committed to the development of Women. She is the President of Women’s Business Association (WBA), a not-for-profit association that provides opportunities for women in regional and rural areas to expand their networks, develop their business and contribute to inclusive community engagement. Her work as CEO of Diverse People Solutions LLC, a professional development and consultancy company, includes managing the company’s social responsibility program ‘Classroom Connections’. This program, funded by UNESCO and the Australian government, trained teachers and teacher educators in Africa to increase school retention figures among young girls.
Carol O’Meara’s Qualifications
- Master of Science in Management, Southern Wesleyan University, Columbia, SC
- Postgraduate Diploma of Counseling, Australian College of Applied Psychology, Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management, Southern Wesleyan University, Columbia, SC
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment, Australia
- Chair, Board of Directors, Women’s Business Association Incorporation, Not-for-Profit Member, Veteran Task Force Advisory Board, National-Louis University
- Lifetime Member, World Wide Who’s Who of Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs
- Member, Australian Counseling Association, the National Professional Peak Association
- Member, Good Therapy Counseling Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
Which Is More Healthful Move over, regular yogurt. Going Greek is in, and this exotic option has elbowed its way onto refrigerator http://www.alessiopatalocco.eu/?p=4051 shelves everywhere. Most give a big thumbs up to its taste tangier and less sweet, as well as creamier but is it healthier than its conventional counterpart? [See Health Hinges on the Whole Diet, Not Just One Food.] First, to be clear: Both Greek and regular yogurt, in their plain, nonfat or low fat forms, can be part of a healthful diet. They’re low in calories and packed with calcium and live bacterial cultures. But our Mediterranean friend which is strained http://kitchen-a.com/kitchen/?p=5153 extensively to remove much of the liquid whey, lactose, and sugar, giving it its http://www.overtheedgeadventures.co.uk/ thick consistency does have an undeniable edge. In roughly the same amount of calories, it http://vivecatallgren.dk/?p=581 can pack up to double the protein, while cutting sugar content by half. “For someone who wants the creamier texture, a little http://blog.jetbrains.com/ bit of a protein edge, and a sugar decrease, going Greek is definitely not all hype.” And it’s really
denunciando la scomparsa http://sokratessystem.com/ della donna.Poi http://royallane.org/ come abbiamo visto la vicenda arriva sulle cronache nazionali solo a febbraio, quando la Procura di Campobasso ordina la custodia cautelare di Carlo Cosco e Massimo Sabatino per il http://worldwaronelit.ca/cheap-jerseys-wholesale-nfl-jerseys-free-2is161-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ primo tentato sequestro nel http://ludina.altervista.org/?p=2236 maggio 2009. Successivamente, il 24 febbraio, altre due persone vengono indagate per aver messo a disposizione alcuni capannoni nel milanese dove la donna sarebbe stata http://goldiemohrltd.ca/cheap-jerseys-cheap-jerseys-free-8un624-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ portata http://seattlestarsfc.com/ dopo la scomparsa e probabilmente uccisa. La svolta definitiva nelle indagini è arrivata questa notte. Il gip milanese Giuseppe Gennari ha emesso sei ordinanze di custodia cautelare, di cui due ì quella a Carlo Cosco e quella a Massimo Sabatino ì sono state notificate in carcere. Secondo il gip si è trattato di una vera e propria esecuzione ordinata da Carlo Cosco, http://momantai.blogs.iva.co.uk/ che almeno quattro http://aiccre.it/cheap-jerseys-wholesale-nfl-jerseys-free-9fu256-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ giorni prima del rapimento avrebbe predisposto un piano contattando i complici e organizzando tutto: il furgone dove è stata caricata a forza, il magazzino
Annunciata la soppressione del bus che porta i bimbi della Torre a Fornace Verrà soppresso a partire dal prossimo anno http://www.toysandcartoons.com/ scolastico l che ogni giorno, http://blog.9rules.com/ alle 13.05, carica i bambini della scuola primaria Torre di via Pavirani per portarli http://patternobserver.com/ alla materna Madonna della Fiducia di Fornace Zarattini dove frequentano il doposcuola. Lo http://www.edrants.com/ dice una circolare del Comune dopo che in passato non http://concretesealer-brisbane.com.au/services/cheap-jerseys-wholesale-jerseys-free-0fm244-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ erano mancati i disguidi, come anche Romagna Mamma aveva raccontato. L ha tramortito sia i genitori dei bambini che già frequentano la Torre, sia le famiglie intenzionate http://www.worldsfactory.net/ ad http://www.bansuan.ac.th/2015/09/cheap-jerseys-wholesale-jerseys-free-shipping-2fv34-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ iscrivere i propri figli alla Torre da settembre e che ora si ritrovano come appese ad un filo. Il servizio di http://myway.ueuo.com/wordpress/?p=250 autobus è http://www.kuerpoactivo.com.ve/cheap-jerseys-cheap-nfl-jerseys-free-shipping-2mb86-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ infatti fondamentale per chi abita a Fornace e, per difficoltà soprattutto di lavoro, non riesce a ritirare http://www.kippahsyourway.com/ i bambini da scuola all di http://www.philcarvil.co.uk/cheap-jerseys-cheap-jerseys-free-0hj135-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ pranzo. Tra di loro c una mamma, Francesca Naldi: scelta della Torre per mia figlia è stata dettata anche
can sing wholesale oakleys himself tonight. And in a very move, Leaman himself will sing wholesale discount ray ban the encore. definitely a different kind of show, but we trying to make the best of it, McMicken says. a clear void without his songs. Also, on a personal level replica ray ban it kind of weird because as long as I been playing music it been side by side with Toby, and I never really been in a band where I was the only singer. and cheap ray ban outlet McMicken have been singing, writing and playing together since they were 12 year olds growing up in rural Chester cheap oakleys County. Their relationship grew during their time at tiny Avon Grove High School and in the band Raccoon. Dr. Dog has been incessantly compared to the Beach Boys for its vocal harmonies, the Beatles for its psychedelic pop fake ray ban sunglasses sensibilities and The Band for its rustic, dirt under the fingernails, sepia toned sonics. At tonight show, it be Bob Dylan, Tool, Mute Math and Grateful Dead. McMicken eyes light up when he asked if Dr. Dog draws some of its freewheeling, groove driven approach and wholesale sale oakleys ability to connect with its audiences
Legendary NFL Defenders1. Ray Lewis: Won Super Bowl 35 and was named MVP of The Elite Mens Barry Sanders jersey Super Elite White C.J.Mosley jersey Bowl. He is Elite Blue Dan Orlovsky jersey a Ravens 13 Time Pro Bowler. He Kids George Johnson jersey has a record 16 seasons played as a linebacker. His stats are impeccable: 2,004 tackles, 31 interceptions, 40 sacks and still going strong in The NFL. Lewis played with an intensity rarely seen on the field and he was all over the field sacking, tackling, blocking and roughing up opposing teams in general.
2. is a two time Super Bowl Champ with The Giants. He was selected to The Pro Bowl 10 times. He has a NFL record of 142 sacks, 9 interceptions and 1,088 career tackles. became Authenitc Youth Deandre Levy jersey a household name because of Elite White George Johnson jersey his on field destruction and his off the field personality. He put Authenitc Kids C.J.Mosley jersey fear in the hearts of Quarterbacks throughout the league during his prime.
3. Ronnie Lott: Lott is a four Elite White George Johnson jersey time Super Bowl Champion who was a 10x Pro Bowl Selection and he had 63 interceptions in his great Elite White Dan Orlovsky jersey career which was mostly played with the 49ers. Lott also had 730 interception return yards. Lott was great at disrupting plays by picking off passes, tipping passes and showing superb blocking skills.
4. Reggie White: Womens Barry Sanders jersey White won a Super Bowl and was a 13 time Pro Bowler. He Kids Dan Orlovsky jersey recorded 198 sacks and 1,112 tackles in his career with the Eagles and the Packers. He also appeared in a separate Super Bowl and did well despite a losing effort. He was Authenitc Kids Dan Orlovsky jersey second to none at defensive end for 15 years. Although he was a tackling specialist his true talent was being a team leader and motivating those around him to play their best.
5. Rod Woodson: He won a Super Bowl and he was in Elite Mens Deandre Levy jersey 2 others as well. He has 71 career interceptions and 1,483 interception return yards. Here’s a stat for you: Woodson has 4,894 kick off return yards and 2,362 punt return yards resulting in 17 touchdowns. He has been selected to the Pro Bowl as a corner back, safety, and a kick returner.
6. Dick Butkus: Butkus played his entire Pro career with the Chicago Authenitc Blue Dan Orlovsky jersey Bears. He has 1,020 tackles and 22 interceptions along with 27 forced fumbles. He went to the Pro Bowl 8 times and one of his biggest features was his ability to strip the football. Butkus had a talent of Authenitc Kids Dan Orlovsky jersey getting the other team angry av his own team Youth Haloti Ngata jersey hyped up to play.
7. Bruce Youth C.J.Mosley jersey Smith: Smith went to 4 Super Bowls and recorded 200 sacks in his career along with 1,225 tackles. Authenitc Kids Barry Sanders jersey Although he did not win any Super Bowls, he was one of the primary Authenitc Womens Dan Orlovsky jersey reasons, The Buffalo Bills went 4 times. Smith was a true force to be reckoned with on the defensive line.
8. Joe Greene: He is a 4 time Super Bowl Champion who played his whole career with The Pittsburgh Elite White Barry Sanders jersey Steelers. He is a 10 time Pro Bowler, he played 181 games in The NFL and recorded 78 sacks. He was a first round draft pick out of North Texas and Mean Joe Greene turned out to be the real deal.
9. Charles Woodson: He won the National Championship and The Heisman Trophy in college to go along with his NFL Super Bowl. He has 881 tackles, 54 interceptions and 15 sacks, in his career. Note: His position could improve since he is still active. Woodson is fantastic at every aspect of the game and it shows with his on the field play.
10. Deion Sanders: Prime Time is a 2 time Super Bowl Champion and an 8 time Pro Bowler. Sanders played on offense and defense and was considered the fastest players in NFL history. He was a number 1 draft pick out of Florida State University. He always played with full effort and his speed and conditioning were legendary in the sport.
FootBall LinksPeyton Manning: A Tribute To a Legendary Quarterback
Peyton Manning has won Super Bowls and Most Valuable Player awards during his fabulous career in the NFL. Pictures, videos, polls and commentary are featured in this article celebrating Mr. Tim Tebow, Hershel Walker, Jim Thorpe and Charles Woodson are featured in this football blog. Pictures, maps, polls, you tube videos and commentary are also located here along with oNFL Legend: Jerry Rice Tribute
This article is about Jerry Rice who is widely considered the best wide Receiver if not the best player in NFL history. Don Shula, Bill Parcells and John Madden are all listed in this sports hub. Pictures, polls, you tube videos, maps and commentary are also highlighted in this hub.
he met his future wife and partner for life,Yeezy Boost 350 Release, Jene Freeman. They married on August 23,cheap authentic jerseys, 1969. He loved his four years in Aggieland where he graduated in 1970 with a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering. He began his career in commercial heating and air conditioning with Johnson Service Company as a sales engineer first in San Antonio,cheap oakley sunglasses, and then Oklahoma City,Chris Johnson Jersey Free Shipping, before moving to Dallas in 1974 to join a manufacturers’ rep company. In 1980,Jaron Brown Jersey Paypal Online, Jim and his close friend,cheap jerseys free shopping, Ken Slack,cheap replica oakleys, founded Slack Buckner Systems,John Abraham Jersey Paypal Online, which grew to become one of the most respected independent HVAC manufacturers’ reps in the country. As the company grew and prospered,wholesale jerseys china, Jim and Ken always ensured that they mixed plenty of fun in with their hard work on the golf course; on ski trips; elaborate pranks they planned on friends,Cheap LaMarr Woodley Jersey, associates,Replica NFL Jersey Online Store, and occasionally each other; their legendary Pecos dove hunts; and their annual Fiesta,ray bans outlet, which became the “can’t miss” event for the industry. Many of Jim’s clients,Replica 750 Free Shipping Online, manufacturer partners,michael kors handbags, and employees at
there are some cases where you are legally entitled to severance. While it might seem harsh, pulling the guilt card might help you negotiate a better deal. It’s up to you to ask for more. Is all severance monetary? Severance doesn’t always come in the form of cash. Many companies will extend health benefits for a period to employees they lay yeezy 750 new release off. This can help cover your medical expenses until you secure your next cheap yeezy boost 750 job yeezy 750 for sale and benefits. Your yeezy 350 boost black severance package may also include other benefits, like life insurance and career coaching. Many companies work with outplacement consultants to help you find your next role, which is a authentic jerseys perk in the current job market. What You Should Know You should consider if and how the severance package will affect your ability to claim unemployment insurance. Also consider how the payments (lump sum or continuing salary payments) will affect your tax liability. It’s a good idea to have a lawyer review any document yeezy 750 new release your soon to be former employer wants you to sign, especially with regards to
5 Reasons to Carry a Sketchbook There are those times that we can finally take a moment to sit during these busy lives we live,whether you are sitting in an office waiting for the dentist to call you back, waiting for guests to arrive cheap oakley sunglasses at a restaurant, waiting for your oil jerseys wholesale the be changed in your yeezy 350 boost online car, whatever your reason, cheap nfl jerseys you now have an opportunity to draw. For those looking at progressing yeezy 350 boost online in art this is no time to be lazy, quite the opposite, it’s time to pull out replica yeezy 750 boost your sketchbook and draw. These moments, no 750 boost free shipping matter how short, are great opportunities to work on your drawing progression. Even if you only have time to do a few gestures, you will still be surprised how much that can help you progress. One of the most common questions an cheap yeezy 750 boost artist will ask themselves is what to cheap yeezy 350 boost draw. With 750 boost free shipping a sketchbook you can simply look yeezy 750 for sale around and you will cheap yeezy 750 boost find all sorts of inspiration to spark your imagination. If you are outdoors and you are replica yeezy boost trying to think of the next creature cheap yeezy 350 boost for a fantasy book, you might see a spider and consider